These studies are aimed at establishing the current capabilities of radar interferometry methods and the prospects of their use for observations of vertical deformations on the example of the mine field "Khotin" Kalush-Golinsky field. The comparative study of PS and SBAS radar data processing methods justifies the use of radar interferometry technology to analyze the dynamics of deformation processes of the earth's surface and near-surface objects. Over a short period of time, these methods make it possible to analyze the deformation of the earth's surface. Features of PS and SBAS methods are analyzed. To verify the results of these methods, measurements of shear values in the most problematic areas were observed by high-precision geometric leveling with a short beam. The results of observations by ground (geometric leveling with a short beam) and space (radar interferometry) methods correlate and confirm the presence of a zone of active sedimentation in the mining area.
1. A new algorithm for surface deformation monitoring based on Small Baseline differential SAR Interferometry / Berardino Р. et al. IEEE Aerospace and Electronic. November 2002. Vol. 40, No. 11. Р. 2375-2383.
2. InSAR Principles: Guidelines for SAR Interferometry Processing and Interpretation / A. Ferretti, A. Monti-Guarnieri, C. Rrati C., F. Rossa. ESA Publication, 2007. 48 p. URL: https://www.esa.int/esapub/tm/tm19/TM-19_ptA.pdf (date of request: 10.12.2019).
3. Method of Persistent Scatterer Pairs (PSP) and High Resolution SAR Interferometry / M. Costantini et al. IGARSS. 2009. № 3. Р. 904–907.
4. National report on the state of technological and natural safety in Ukraine in 2007. Kiev Public Factory "Agency" Chornobilinform ", 2008. 230 p.
5. Petrov S. Compatible processing of results of high precision geometric levelling and inclination measurements. Modern achievements of geodesic science and industry. 2015. Issue 1 (29). P. 70–75.
6. Research of the possibilities of the small baseline method using the SBAS module of the SARscape software package and data SAR ASAR / ENVISAT and PALSAR / ALOS as an example. Part 1. Key points of the method / A. A. Feoktistov et al. Journal of Radio Electronics. 2015. No9. URL: http://jre.cplire.ru/jre/sep15/1/text.html. (date of the application: 01/15/2020)
7. Synergic use of satellite and ground based remote sensing methods for monitoring the San Leo rock cliff (Northern Italy) / W. Frodella et.al. Geomorphology. 2016. Vol. 264. P. 80–94.
8. Terrestrial laser scanning for rockfall stability analysis in the cultural heritage site of Pitigliano / R. Fanti et. al. Landslides.2013. Vol. 10 (4). P. 409–420.