The Organizing Committee announces the format of the 3rd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Chemical Technology and Engineering” and important changes in the organization of this year’s conference.
Due to the pandemic situation in the world and the possible threat to the participants, this year the conference will be held online using the freely available remote video communication tool MS Teams.
For this reason, the registration fee of participants will be reduced and will be accordingly:
Participants from Ukraine300 UAHYoung scientists (under 35 years), PhD students from Ukraine200 UAHForeign participants50 EURForeign young scientists (under 35 years), PhD students30 EURPromotional stand for Ukrainian enterprises800 UAHPromotional stand for foreign enterprises100 EUR
The registration fee includes payment for participation in the conference, placement of abstracts in the conference proceedings and an extended version of abstracts in a collective monograph (optional), access to all conference events and materials, general organizational costs, participant certificate (for personal participation only, in PDF format).
The conference proceedings will be published online in PDF. The proceedings will have ISSN. Every article will be published online with DOI.
Also, based on the results of the conference, participants will be invited to submit extended versions of abstracts for publication of a collective monograph.
Due to the reduced cost of participation, early bird registration was canceled and the deadlines for registration of participants and materials submitting are as follows:
- Deadline for registration and abstracts submission – April 12, 2021
- Deadline for notification of the paper acceptance or rejection – April 26, 2021
- Deadline for registration fee payment – May 11, 2021
The conference program will include the following sections:
- Computer simulation in the chemical technology and engineering
- Development, energy and resource saving in the chemical and food technologies
- The innovative technologies in the chemical and food industries
- Optimization of biochemical processes and bioengineering
- Green chemistry
- Alternative and non-conventional energy sources
- Ecology and sustainable development. Environmental protection
There will also be trainings for young scientists – our traditional “Young Chemist’s School”.
We hope for your understanding and look forward to seeing you online at our conference soon!