WELCOME TO THE 4TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE “CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY AND ENGINEERING - 2023”!
If You have a problem with confirming email for the new user registration, please contact us by e-mail cte [dot] org [dot] uagmail [dot] com. We apologize for the inconveniences - the web team is fixing it
This year the conference will be held in a hybrid format taking into account russia’s armed aggression in Ukraine.
We are confident that the russian barbaric aggression will not be able to hinder the communication of scientists in the free world.
Authors and co-authors from russia, belarus and iran are not allowed to participate in the conference.
We are also announcing free participation in a distance mode for scientists from the institutions of Eastern Ukraine located in the territories affected by russian aggression.
The Conference has been included in the list of scientific events of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Regarding the program of the conference – traditionally distinguished world scientists will give plenary presentations covering various areas and fields of chemistry, chemical technology and engineering!
Date: June 26-29, 2023
Venue: Lviv Polytechnic National University, Lviv, Ukraine
Work languages: English, Ukrainian (please note that abstracts should be sent in English only!)
- Computer simulation in the chemical technology and engineering
- Development, energy and resource saving in the chemical and food technologies
- The innovative and nanotechnologies in the chemical and food industries
- Optimization of biochemical processes and bioengineering
- Green chemistry
- Alternative and non-conventional energy sources
- Ecology and sustainable development. Environmental protection
- Deadline for registration and abstracts submission – extended till April 17, 2023
- Deadline for notification of the paper acceptance or rejection – extended till May 1, 2023
- Deadline for registration fee payment – extended till June 5, 2023
The Conference materials will be published online in PDF. The proceedings will have ISSN. Every article will be published online with DOI.