TO THE 8TH INTERNATIONAL JOINT YOUTH SCIENCE FORUM «LITTERIS ET ARTIBUS» & 13TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE «YOUNG SCIENTISTS TOWARDS THE CHALLENGES OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY»
Authors of original papers describing research in the areas corresponding to the scope of our 9 conferences are invited to participate:
- «Computer Science & Engineering» (CSE);
- «Geodesy, Architecture & Construction» (GAC);
- «Electric Power Engineering & Control Systems» (EPECS);
- «Humanities & Social Sciences» (HSS);
- «Economics & Management» (EM);
- «Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Transport» (MEMST);
- «Chemistry & Chemical Technology» (CCT);
- «Law & Psychology» (LPS);
- «Environmental Protection, Natural Resourcemanagement & Tourism» (EcoTour).
Youth Science Forum is organized in cooperation with many domestic and foreign organizations:
- Students’ Board of Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- Alumni Association of Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- Young Scientists Council at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- Association of Ukrainian PhDs;
- PhD Students Board of Warsaw University of Technology (Poland);
- Foundation for Young Scientists (Poland);
- Foundation Manus (Poland).
The Forum participates in the Open Review Hub project (openreviewhub.org), with the focus on open and transparent review of research papers in accordance with the principles of Open Peer Review and Open Science in general.
The Organizing Committee invites young scientists to take part in the 8-th International Joint Youth Science Forum «litteris Et Artibus» & 13-th International Conference «Young Scientists Towards the Challenges of Modern Technology», which will be held on November 22-24, 2018 in Lviv Polytechnic National University (Lviv, Ukraine).
We also invite seasoned researchers holding a PhD degree to join the community of reviewers at Open Review Hub to support our Forum!