The impact of hydrogeological conditions on the formation of dangerous exogenous geological processes (EGP) (landslides, mudflows, underflooding) for the territory of the Transcarpathian region is considered. Analysis of the localization of the EGP of different types in relation to landscape-hydrogeological complexes allowed to establish certain patterns of their distribution, which, in turn, suggests the need to involve hydrogeological zoning by the groundwater formation as a static factor influencing the development of EGP for creating predictive models of exogenous geodynamical activity.
1. Chen, G., Zhao, X. Zhou, Y., Guo, S. Xu, C.-Y. and Chang, F.-J.  Emergency Disposal Solution for Control of a Giant Landslide and Dammed Lake in Yangtze River, China, Water, 11(9). https://doi.org/10.3390/w11091939
2. Chepurna, T., and Chepurnyi, I. . Some geomorphological characteristics of Transcarpathian mudflows and their relations with lithology. Scientific bulletin of Ivano-Frankivsk National Technical University of Oil and Gas, 2, 38-48. [in Ukrainian].
3. Guo, Z., Yin, K., Chen, L., and Zhou, C.  Spatial prediction of landslides for theWanzhou District (China) applying a hybrid intelligent method based on random forest and cluster algorithms. EGU General Assembly 2020, Online, 4–8 May 2020. https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu2020-522.
4. Heruk, Yu.V., Kuzmenko, E.D., Davybida, L.I., Yakovlev, Ye.O., Nikitash, A.P.  About a temporal relation between precipitation and groundwater levels on the right bank of the Kiev hydroelectric reservoir. Proceedings of the XVIth International Conference on Geoinformatics -Theoretical and Applied Aspects. [online:] http://www.earthdoc.org /publication/publicationdetails/?publication=89482 [access: 26.09.2020]. DOI: 10.3997/2214-4609.201701811.
5. Heruk, Yu.V., Kuzmenko, E.D., Davybida, L.I., Yakovlev, Ye.O., Nikitash, A.P., Zinchenko V.  Water balance and formation of landslides on the right bank of the Kiev reservoir. Proceedings of the XVIth International Conference on Geoinformatics -Theoretical and Applied Aspects. [online:] http:// www.earthdoc.org/publication/ publicationdetails/?publication=89481 [access: 26.09.2020]. DOI: 10.3997/2214-4609.201701810.
6. Ivanik, O.  Spatial Analysis and Forecast of Water-Gravitational Processes in the Carpathian Region on the GIS Basis. Geoinformatika, 4, 52–58. [in Ukrainian].
7. Kuzmenko, E., Blinov, P., Vdovyna, O., and others  Prohnozuvannia zsuviv, Ivano-Frankivsk: IFNTUNH. 601 p. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kuzmenko, E., and Chepurna, T.  Prohnozuvannia selevykh protsesiv. Ivano-Frankivsk: IFNTUNH, 254 p. [in Ukrainian].
9. Ruban S. and Nikolishina A.  Groundwater of Ukraine, Dnipropetrovsk, 426 [in Ukrainian].
10. Shtohryn, L., Kasiyanchuk, D. and Kuzmenko, E.  The problem of long-term prediction of landslide processes within the Transcarpathian inner depression of the Carpathian region of Ukraine. Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, 15(1), 157–166. doi:10.26471/cjees/2020/015/118