The work is based on the research of rivers channels processes in river confluences using remote sensing. It presents a method for determining the angles of the confluence of rivers in different geomorphological conditions for example of the Sukil river basin. Determining the influence of tributaries at the main river and sedimentation processes in the confluence zone is the main goal of researching. Also, the riverbeds are typified before and after the confluence, and "a zone of influence" are identified in this area.
- Best J.L.  Flow dynamics at river channel confluences: Implications for sediment transport and bedmorphology. In: Etheridge F.G.; Flores R.M.; Harvey M.D. (eds.). Recent Developments in Fluvial Sedimentology. [S.l.]: p. 27-35. https://pubs.geoscienceworld.org/books/book/1046/chapter/10535872/Flow-D...
- Best J.L.; Rhoads B.L.  Sediment transport, bedmorphology and the sedimentology of river channel confluences. In: Rice S.; Roy A.; Rhoads B. (eds.). River Confluences, Tributaries and the Fluvial Network. NewYork: John Wiley & Sons, 45–72. p. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/9780470760383.ch4
- Chalov R.S.  General and geographical channel studies, Moscow, Publishing house of Moscow State University 112 p.
- Pereira M.; Barbieiro B.; Carneiro M.  Determination of the junction angle in fluvial channels from georeferenced aerial images from Google Earth Pro and UAV. Rev. Ambient. Águavol. 14 n. 5. https://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S1980-993X2019000500303&lng=en&nrm=iso&tlng=en
- Woldenberg M. J.; Horsfielsd, K.  Finding the Optimal Lengths for Three Branches at a Junction. Journal Theoretical Biology, v. 104, 301–318. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0022519383904174?via%3Dihub