Investigations of meter intervals of the Berezhany basis were conducted with a standardized test meter with the use of photo fixation of end scale reading. For comparing the results of the measurements with the test meter by the photo fixation method, the linear and angular measurements on the Berezhany reference basis have been conducted. For determining the deviation of measuring the distances on the basis from a horizontal position, the geometrical levelling of pipe benchmarks of the Berezhany geodetic basis has been performed. The comparative analysis of measuring the lengths of parts of the basis phase site determined by the photo fixation method in different years have been conducted. The comparison of the results of measuring the lengths of the phase site of the basis obtained by the photo fixation method and linear and angular measurements has been conducted. The application of linear and angular measurements on the geodetic basis agrees with the results of the measurements by the photo fixation method and confirms them. Measurements of the phase site of the Berezhany basis by the photo fixation method and with the use of forced centering screws enable the considerable increase in accuracy of determining the instrument error of the electronic tachometers.
- Standard bases. Methods of calibration. //MI BHEI 40-03. – M.,2003 – www.opengost.ru.
- Litynskyy V., Kolgunov V., Mukha V., Harasymchuk I. (2003) Use of Berezhany linear basis for investigation of optical range finders. Current achievements of geodetic science and production. Issue 1. P. 175–177.
- Litynskyy V., Kolgunov V., Mukha V., Vashchenko V. (2003) About creation of Berezhany linear basis. Geodesy, cartography and aerophotography. Issue 64. P. 33–36.
- Periy S.S., Moroz O.I., Pokotylo I.Ya., Harasymchuk I.F., Tartachynska Z.R., Tarnavskyj V.L. (2014) Determining intervals of standard Berezhany basis by the method of photo fixation. Naukovyj Visnyk Uzhhorodskoho Universytetu [Scientific Herald of Uzhhorod University]. Issue 3. P. 93–95.
- Trevoho I., Tsiupak I. (2014) Peculiarities of metrological certification of standard geodetic bases. Current achievements of geodetic science and production. Issue 1. P. 29–33.
- V. Litynskyy, O. Kyselyk, S. Periy [et al.] (2010) Technique of fixing vertical and horizontal trembling of sighting targets. Current achievements of geodetic science and production. No 19. P. 87–90.