The recreational and tourist resources analysis of landscapes of national natural parks (NNP) and regional landscape parks (RLP) of Western Ukraine for tourism and recreational development have been carried out. Peculiarities of GIS technologies application have been revealed and new data have been received. The GIS of RLP created on the example of “Ravske Roztochchya” which covers five main blocks such us: initial data (including field research), RLP topography (including digital relief model (DRM) and special thematic maps-schemes of steepness and slopes exposure), land, anthropogenic impact, and functional zoning. The geoinformation analysis that has been conducted gave grounds to establish that in the land plots structure of RLP “Ravske Roztochchya” ecostabilizing lands should occupy not less than 58.7% of their total area. And vice versa, eco-destabilizing lands can occupy no more than 41.3% (arable land - 31.7%). Based on this, an optimized land structure has been developed, which stabilizes the recreational and tourist potential of the park's landscapes. Similar studies have been conducted on the landscapes of the “Skoliv Beskydy National Park”.
1. Andreychuk Y. GIS in ecological researches and nature protection business [Text]: textbook. Manual. / Y. M. Andreychuk, T.S Yamelinets. - Lviv: Prostir-M, 2015. - 284 p.
2. Mechbaliev М. Morphometric study of the relief of the Zagatala Reserve with the use of GIS for tourism development // ArcReview. –2010. –№ 1 (52). -WITH. 14−15.
3. Muravsky L. The structure of the geoinformation system for ecological monitoring of nature reserves / L.I Muravsky, V.V Koshovy, L.S Melnychok and others. // Scientific spring WNU. Named after Lesya Ukrainka. Geogr. science. - 2010. № 17. - P. 13-18
4. Pashko O. Creation of a tourist map of the National Natural Park "Synevyr" by means of ArcGis / O. Pashko, O. Tumskaya / / Geodesy, cartography and aerial photography. - Vip. 78. - 2013. - P. 82-88.
5. Stoyko N. Development of a map of functional zoning of the regional landscape park Ravske Roztochchya by methods of geoinformation mapping / N. Stoyko, L. Tkachuk, V. Parshova // Modern achievements of geodetic science and production. - 2017. - Vip. 1. - P. 152-157.
6. Khudoba V. Possibilities of using geoinformation technologies in recreational activities of NPP "Skolivsky Beskydy" / V. Khudoba, Z. Rumynska // Scientific notes of Ternopil. nat. ped. un-tu them. Vladimir Hnatiuk. Series: Geography. –2018 - Vip. 45, № 2. - P. 95–104.