The research reveals a geodynamic phenomenon in continental Europe in December 2019. The subsidence of GNSS stations lasted from 4 to 10 days. The linearity of the phenomenon spreading from west to east is established. Maximum subsidence reaches near 30 mm, and daily average from up to 5 mm per day. The analysis of the phenomenon is performed as well as maps of its distribution are constructed. Analyzing the reduction of the height of GNSS stations, the relationship between subsidence and the thickness of the Earth's crust is traced. In the future, this phenomenon needs further research and explanation.
- Blewitt, G., W. C. Hammond, and C. Kreemer (2018), Harnessing the GPS data explosion for interdisciplinary science, Eos, 99, https://doi.org/10.1029/2018EO104623
- Savchyn, I., & Vaskovets, S. (2018). Local geodynamics of the territory of Dniester pumped storage power plant. Acta Geodynamica et Geomaterialia, 15(1), 41-47. http://dx.doi.org/10.13168/AGG.2018.0002)
- Savchyn, I., Tretyak, K., Petrov, S., Zaiats, O., & Brusak, I. (2019, June). Monitoring of mine fields at Stebnyk potassium deposit area by a geodetic and geotechnical method. In First EAGE Workshop on Assessment of Landslide and Debris Flows Hazards in the Carpathians (Vol. 2019, No.1, pp.1-5). European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers. http://dx.doi.org/10.3997/2214-4609.201902169
- Tretyak, K., & Brusak, I. (2020). The research of interrelation between seismic activity and modern horizontal movements of the Carpathian-Balkan region based on the data from permanent GNSS stations. Geodynamics, 28(1), 5-18. https://doi.org/10.23939/jgd2020.01.005
- Tretyak, K. R., & Vovk, A. I. (2016). Differentation of the rotational movements of the european continents earth crust. Acta Geodynamica et Geomaterialia, 13(1), 181.
- Zurutuza J., Caporali A., Bertocco M., Ishchenko M., Khoda O., Steffen H., Figurski M., Parseliunas E., Berk S., Nykield G. (2019) The Central European GNSS Research Network (CEGRN) dataset // Data in Brief. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dib.2019.104762
- Tretyak K., Smirnova О., Bredeleva Т (2012). The research of periodic changes of altitude position of satellite permanent stations of the world. Geodynamics, (1), 11-29 (in Ukrainian).
- Tretyak, K. R., Maksimchuk, V. Y., Kutas, R. I., Rokityansky, I. I., Gnilko, A. N., Kendzera, A. V., & Tereshin, A. V. (2015). Modern geodynamics and geophysical fields of the Carpathians and adjacent territories. Lviv: Publishing House of Lviv Polytechnic (in Ukrainian).