Mathematical modeling of sorption and desorption dynamics in adsorption systems
I and my co-authors (if any) authorize the use of the Paper in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY license
A mathematical model and the results of calculating the dynamics of heat and mass transfer and phase transformations in the processes of sorption and desorption in solid porous sorbents in adsorption systems are presented. The calculation results indicate the adequacy of the mathematical model and the effectiveness of the calculation method.
- Keltsev, N.V. (1984) Fundamentals of adsorption technology. (2 th ed.). M.: Khimiya. 590 p. https://www.twirpx.com/file/1054811/.
- Zhang, L.Z. (2000). A three- dimensional non-equlibrium model for an intermittent adsorption cooling system. Solar energy, 69(1), 27–35. . http://dx.doi.org/ 10.1016/S0038-092X(00)00010-4.
- Nikitenko, N.I., Snezhkin, Yu.F., Sorokovaya, N.N. (2010). Development of the theory and methods for calculating the dynamics of sorption and desorption. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 83 (4), 832–842. DOI: 10.1007/s10891-010-0399-y
- Nikitenko, N.I. ( 2002) Investigation of the Dynamics of Evaporation of Condensed Bodies on the Basis of the Law of Spectral-Radiation Intensity of Particles. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 75(3), 684–692 . https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1016813711896
- Nikitenko, N.I., Snezhkin, Yu.F., Sorokovaya, N.N., Kolchik, Yu.N. (2014). Molecular radiation theory and methods for calculating heat and mass transfer. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 744 p. http://ittf.kiev.ua/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/nikitenko.pdf