Research of valuable substances extraction from alcohol distillery stillage
I and my co-authors (if any) authorize the use of the Paper in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY license
The purpose of research was to study possibility of extraction of valuable components from waste of alcohol production – alcohol distillery stillage. The influence of raw material moisture on the extraction process was investigated. The study of the optical properties of the obtained extracts by infrared spectroscopy was carried out.
- Kryvenko, S.V. (2014). Suchasni pidxody do rozvytku recyklingu vtorynnykh materialnykh resursiv v konteksti «zelenoyi» industriyi. Naukovyj visnyk Poltavskogo universytetu ekonomiky i torgivli, 4(66), 83-89.
- Golub, N. B. (2018). Suchasni metody pererobky j utylizaciyi zernovoyi pislyaspyrtovoyi bardy. Innovative Biosystems and Bioengineering: international scientific e-journal, 2(2), 125-134.
- Hizhnjak, M.І. & Cion’, N.І. (2010). Spirtova barda jak cіnna kormova dobavka j organіchne dobrivo u sіl’s’komu gospodarstvі. Ribogospodars’ka nauka Ukrajiny, 2, 122-130.
- Ivashchuk, O., Hlukhaniuk, A., Semenyshyn, Ye., Chyzhovych, R., Kuzminchuk, T. & Khomyak, S. (2021). Influence of extraction conditions on qualitative composition of vegetable oils. Chemistry & Chemical Technology, 15(2), 233-238.
- Hlukhaniuk, A.R., Kuzminchuk, T.A., Chyzhovych, R.A., Semenyshyn, Ye.M. & Ivashchuk, O.S. (2020). Research of grinding degree influence and polar solvents nature on the efficiency of oil withdrawal from vegetable raw material using extraction method. Chemistry, Technology and Application of Substances, 3(1), 161-168.
- Chyzhovych R.A., Ivashchuk O.S., Khomyak S.V., Semenyshyn Ye.M., Kuzminchuk T.A., Hlukhaniuk A.R., Zherebetskyi R. (2021). Research of rapeseed oil qualitative characteristics with IR spectroscopy. Monograph of the 9th edition of the European Young Engineers Conference: Warsaw, Poland, 163.