Installation for research of hydrogen sulfide chemisorption from gases by a quinhydrone absorbing solution under pressure
I and my co-authors (if any) authorize the use of the Paper in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY license
Theoretical bases for the development of an experimental installation of hydrogen sulfide chemisorption from oxygen-free gases by the quinhydrone method under a pressure of up to 10 MPa are described. As a source of hydrogen sulfide-containing gas, it is proposed to use a mixture of industrial compressed nitrogen from cylinders and hydrogen sulfide from its liquefaction installation.
- Lobojko, A.Ya. (Ad.) (1993). Kataliticheskie i massoobmennye processy pod davleniem v tekhnologii neorganicheskih veshchestv. [Catalytic and mass transfer processes under pressure in the technology of inorganic substances]. Har'kov: Osnova. (in Russian)
- Slyuzar, A., Kalymon, Ya, Znak, Z., & Helesh, A. (2020). Investigating equilibrium in the system of a hydrogen sulfide-quinhydrone absorbing solution. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 5, 6(107), 76-82. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2020.214425.
- Kohl, A.L., & Nielsen, R.B. (1997). Gas Purification. (5-th ed.), Houston: Gulf Publishing Company.
- Karyakin, Yu.V., & Angelov I.I. (1974). Chistye himicheskie veshchestva. [Pure chemicals] (4-th ed.). Moskva: Himiya. (in Russian)
- Pokhmurskii, V.I., & Khoma, M.S. (2008). Koroziina vtoma metaliv ta splaviv. [Corrosion fatigue of metals and alloys]. Lviv: SPOLOM. (in Ukrainian).
- Kratkij spravochnik himika. [A brief guide to the chemist] (1964). Moskva-Leningrad: Himiya. (in Russian)
- Mel'nik, B.D. (1975). Inzhenernyj spravochnik po tekhnologii neorganicheskih veshchestv. Grafiki i nomogrammy. [Engiering Handbook of Inorganic Substances Technology. Graphs and nomograms]. Moskva: Himiya. (in Russian)