Chemical resistance of biopolymers based on the epoxy resin modified with epoxidised and cyclocarbonated soybean oils
I and my co-authors (if any) authorize the use of the Paper in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY license
Environmentally friendly biocomposites based on ED-20 epoxy resin modified with reactive soybean oils functionalized with cyclocarbonate and epoxy groups were obtained with UP (mono(cyanoethyl) diethylene triamine) hardener. Influence of the curing mode on the water absorption and chemical resistance of the synthesized polymer materials was investigated.
- Garipov, R. M., Sysoev, V. A., Mikheev, V. V., Zagidullin, A. I., Deberdeev, R. Y., Irzhak, V. I., & Berlin, A. A. (2003). Reactivity of cyclocarbonate groups in modified epoxy–amine compositions. Doklady Physical Chemistry, 393 (1), 289–292. Kluwer Academic Publishers-Plenum Publishers.
- Gupta, A. P., Ahmad, S., & Dev, A. (2011). Modification of novel bio‐based resin‐epoxidized soybean oil by conventional epoxy resin. Polymer Engineering & Science, 51(6), 1087-1091. https://doi.org/10.1002/pen.21791
- Rokicki, G., & Wojciechowski, C. (1990). Epoxy resin modified by aliphatic cyclic carbonates. Journal of applied polymer science, 41(3–4), 647–659. https://doi.org/10.1002/app.1990.070410315
- Barantsova A.V., Grishchenko V.K., Busko N.A., Falchenko Z.V., Shevchenko V.V. (2012). Synthesis and investigation of functionalized oils derivatives of different nature as biofuel raw materials, development of polymeric materials based on them. Catalysis and Petrochemistry, 21, 143–151. (In Ukr.)
- Cornille, A., Auvergne, R., Figovsky, O., Boutevin, B., & Caillol, S. (2017). A perspective approach to sustainable routes for non-isocyanate polyurethanes. European Polymer Journal, 87, 535–552. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eurpolymj.2016.11.027